Dragon’s Dreamland welcomes guests to experience the haunting activities from Wednesday- Saturday.
*Haunt will not open until Dusk
- Wed-Thurs: 7 PM – 10 PM
- Fri-Sat: 7 PM – 12 AM
- Sunday: Closed
Get Your Tickets
Get your tickets and plan your visit to the haunt today!
Experience All The Haunting Activities
Tips To Survive
- Make sure to purchase a multi-pass ticket. These tickets grant you entry into all of our haunted attractions.
- Outside, take as many photos as you would like with monsters and other entertainers – feel free to share them on social media! Grab a snack and drink. While inside, no food, drinks, bottles, recording devices, flash photography, or flashlights are allowed.
- No prop or handheld items are allowed inside. If you come in costume, please leave your accessories in your car.
- Bring a clear bag! To limit the touching of personal items, only clear bags not exceeding 4.5”x6.5” will be allowed.
- Mistreating any performer or staff member will result in you being sent home.
- Wearing heels or flip-flops is discouraged as they are the shoes we find the most in our lost and found.
How to get to the festival?
You can come in your car, truck or even in a trailer. We provide parking spaces.
How can I pay for a ticket?
There are links to our tickets on our website or you can go here. You can buy a ticket or book a seat online. You can pay using an e-wallet, as well as Visa or Master Card. We will send you a ticket electronically or in hard copy.
What to expect?
- Upon arriving, if you have already purchased your tickets, proceed directly through security, and then to your designated entrance – General Admission, Fast Pass, or Skip the Line. There is no need to exchange your print-at-home-ticket at the ticket booth; the ticket you printed is your ticket and includes admission to both of the attractions on-site at Dragon’s Dreamland
- If you purchased your tickets in advance, expect to feel good about that decision as you pass the line at the box office and proceed to our entry lines.
- If you purchased a Fast Pass or Skip the Line ticket expect to feel even better as you skip the General Admission line altogether.
- No groups larger than 10 will be sent through together. If you arrived with more than 10 in your party, you will be split into smaller groups to enter.
- Final note: on our busy weekend nights and weekday nights closer to Halloween, we can sell out. To ensure your entry, purchase tickets online in advance; you can do this any time during our season, up to the day you plan to attend. Those of you that are tech-savvy can even purchase your tickets online from your smartphone on your way to the haunted house! Your tickets are emailed to you immediately, you can pull them up on your smartphone screen and we can scan them at the entrance right on your phone. If you have an online ticket in hand, you will get in that night. However, in the event of a sellout night, our on-site box office will close early. Don’t worry though, we stay until the last ticketed patron in line is through all haunted houses!
Get your tickets today
Get in Touch
Need to get in touch with us? We love hearing from guests and future guests! Reach out to us today and we'll respond as quickly as possible.
Albuquerque —860 County road 36Albuquerque, NM 87121